Achievements & Responsibilities on various departments:
Product Management Intern Role
• Provided support to Country Product Manager on daily tasks to ensure system functionality
• Helped in the launching of Lazada Singapore website in May 2014
• Liaised with developers to solve issues related to front-end & backend
• Assisted in Marketing Department on implementing campaign landing pages
IT Administration Role
• Plan, Design and maintained network infrastructure for both Lazada Singapore office and warehouse
• Maintained remote cloud server (Ubuntu, LAMP Stack) / local server (Windows Server)
• Designed and implemented backup methodology and policies
• Asset Acquisition and Management
• Drafted Information Security policies compliance with globally accepted framework such as ISO 27000 and COBIT for external clients.
• Internal Security review of various aspects such as E-mail security & Windows Domain.
• Proper digital forensic analysis procedures using Tableau and EnCase
• Compliance research against Singapore’s Personal Data Protection Act (PDPA) 2012.
• Vulnerability assessment and penetration testing of various computing resources using automated tools, i.e: Kali, Metasploit, Nikto etc.
Graduated 2014 - Diploma in Infocomm Security Management
Bachelor of Science in Business (2016 - Present)